You must contact customer service before returning anything to receive a
return authorization number within 10 days of receiving your order. Your return
authorization number must be clearly shown on the outside of your return
shipment. Without this number your return shipment will be refused. The
customer service telephone number is (714) 895-2444.
truWest apparel is custom manufactured for you per
your instructions. We do not accept any returns on custom manufactured
items made correctly. Always double check your order before
you place it. If we correctly manufacture an item you ordered incorrectly, you
own it. Sorry. We simply do not have the resources to store and resell such
items. To avoid any possible confusion, truWest recommends your order be placed
in writing using our
secure server, email, fax or U.S.
mail. truWest considers all orders placed by telephone to be accurate and
complete when the telephone order conversation is terminated.
We gladly accept returns for:
- Any defective product. Defective products will be repaired or replaced at
truWest's discretion. All ground freight paid by truWest.
- Any non-customized stock items (15% restocking charge applies).
- Only on non-customized stock items (15% restocking charge applies).
- No exchanges or refunds are allowed for products that have been used, worn
in water, soiled, stained or are not in a restockable condition.
- truWest does not pay freight for exchanges or the return of non-defective
items for restocking.
- Absolutely no allowance will be made for degraded lycra products. Proper
care of lycra products is the sole responsibility of the user.
- Swimwear made with the colors gray, columbia blue, gold, orange, red and
especially white tend to become semi-transparent when wet. Suits are lined in
front for increased modesty but some degree of semi-transparency will remain.
Suits of these colors are not returnable for transparency issues.